Services on contract or at a hourly rate
Computer Sales & Service
- After the sale there is service and support of the products.
- Multiple options for support
- Phone Support
- Email Support
- Remote Support
- Onsite Support
- Our comprehensive preventative maintenance plan is designed to keep your computers performing optimally with a price structure to meet your budget. Providing regular maintenance lowers the risk of down time for your computers and total cost of ownership. Our primary tasks includes:
- Apply any service packs or critical security updates that need to be installed to combat possible hackers.
- Verify that your Antivirus is up to date, functioning correctly and to review antivirus logs. (Part of Symantec Endpoint Cloud Service)
- Purge Temporary Internet Files and Windows Temp Files which can slow down your computer and also use up hard disk storage.
- Verify that regular scans for Virus, Ad-ware and Spyware. (Part of Symantec Endpoint Cloud Service)
- Ensure general health of network and resolve issues
- Clean computers, keyboards, mice & monitors from dust and other items
- Address any other specific issues that do not warrant a special visit
Offsite aka Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Carbonite for Home & Business
- Carbonite backs up your files automatically, so you don’t have to. (Unlimited Space)
- Rest easy knowing your files are encrypted and backed up safely offsite.
- The same technology used in online banking and ecommerce transactions.
- Protect all of your irreplaceable computer files for as little as $59.99/year.
- If you need to back up more than 3 computers or a server, give us a call for our additional solutions for small business.
Small Business Solution
Easy to use.
With Carbonite, there’s no hardware to install or maintain, no wires to connect, no tapes to deal with. Simply install the software — or let us install it for you — and Carbonite takes care of the rest.
Your files are backed up automatically and continually in the background, so your backup stays up-to-date and your employees can stay focused on their jobs.
You’ll have complete insight into the backup status of all the computers in your account from an easy-to-use web-based dashboard — allowing you to easily manage the backup of your entire business.
Your backed up files are encrypted at all times and stored on redundant disk arrays. Carbonite’s state-of-the-art, guarded data centers protect files from unexpected data disasters.
If you comply with certain industry regulations — like HIPAA — Carbonite can assist you with your compliance requirements.
Easy to access.
Whether they’re in the office or on the road, employees can access files anytime, anywhere from any Internet-connected computer, smartphone, or iPad®
If something happens, Carbonite makes it easy to recover files or to roll back to previous versions.
Carbonite is designed to be easy to use, but if you have any questions our U.S.-based support team is here to help.
Easy to budget.
Save your files (and your money!) with the plan that meets your backup needs. Carbonite can protect all the computers, external hard drives and NAS devices in your small business, for one low price. And, if you need additional storage – or Enhanced Server Backup – you can add it to your plan at anytime.
Symantec Endpoint Cloud Anti-Virus Service – Managed & Unmanaged
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition offers simple, fast and effective protection against viruses and malware. Available as a cloud-managed service, it sets up in just minutes with no hardware needed, so securing your business is simple and quick. And it updates automatically, so you always have the latest security available. There is no annual license to maintain because it is a monthly subscription service so you are always on the latest version of the programs and definitions for protection of your network. DEGTek Systems will be responsible for the monitoring of the system to make sure updates are working correctly and the protection is available.